Monday, February 02, 2009

Day four: Just my Luck

Why is it every time I find a product I really like there is always a hang up?? Guess that is just my luck. Miah will turn three in a few weeks and I have been planing her birthday party and trying to get her a few gifts ( even if I really can not believe she will be three already!!), I say trying to get her a few gifts because I have had the most aggravating time finding what I want!
First of all we are getting her a power wheels, but DH is very picky and has certain ideas as to what she should have. After much searching, deliberating and me getting worn out we came to a decision on this cool Pink Barbie Kawasaki four wheeler that according to Wal*mart is only available at their online site... it is an exclusive to their store. Ok I can deal with that, I mean they do ship site to store with no additional charge and I do not need the product today so I can handle that. So I am all ready with CC to purchase said item, I mean it only took a couple of weeks to find something Randy would allow and wouldn't you know it there is no such item listed on the online site! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! Let me just say " Not Happy". Well to cut a long story short I did a lot of web searching and a lot of phone calling. You know the kind of phone calling where one company (F*isher Price) tells you to talk to the other company ( W*almart) as they have the contract and then that company (W) tells you to speak to the first company as they make the product ... Round one....2...almost three but I decided that I was done!!!! So a few days go by and I decide to look at the products from W online one more time to see if just maybe I can convince Randy to go with another toy when low and behold there is the coveted item in all its glory on the site and in stock.... Go figure! Well that items has been safely ordered and now I am in yet another hassle with yet another product from FP. I want to get Miah the Cool School system to reinforce her learning of numbers letters and shapes but the software I want to go with it is NO WHERE TO BE FOUND! GRRRRR
So if you happen to come across Cool School Sesame Street software Please give me a shout out!! I have searched every nook and cranny of online and not a title to be found. Oh well that is just my luck!

No comments: