Wednesday, April 26, 2006


Well I have moved and since your looking at this page you already know that! Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see a comment or two from you. I wanted to also share this snap shot of James. He came running in the house not to long ago with a huge smile on his face and when I asked him what he was doing he said "I am digging to China." Needless to say my jaw hit the ground, where did he hear that from? To be honest I do not think he did hear it any where I think he was just being James and James would dig to China.... He loves dirt! So I asked him if I could come too and he told me he did not know if I would fit since he had only planed on bringing Miah home through the hole. AWWWW got to love that. Well I asked to see his hole and here is the results...
He dug all day in the dirt as happy as could be.

No comments: