Saturday, June 24, 2006

Almost....

They made it through the 28th..... Hey that is great news and I am thrilled for all the families who will be united with their families this coming week. Congrats to you all.

We have been busy with summer life here in our home. My niece came for a week and we were hardly home at all. Our agenda consisted of :

!. Hawaiian Falls Water park
2. Grapevine Mill Mall Outlet shopping
3. The Cars Movie
4. The Shaggy Dog Movie
5. Six Flags Theme Park
6. Lots of Swimming

Followed up by a weekend full of activities and Family fun.
James participated in the end of season Baseball parade and got to throw candy at complete strangers. It was in a word HOT!!! But worth it to see his little face light up when it was his turn to get his first trophy at the end of season ceremony. The hard part is my camera died after my first shot of the parade and now I am relying on others for photos..... Ughhhh! Then we had a church picnic and that was a total blast too. I came with a cooler full of food I had made for our family and a guest just in case as per instructions given at the previous service. Well when we get there most every one else had stopped at Taco Bell or KFC on the way to the park for their lunch. I felt really silly carrying out the big cooler and all my dishes but I bet you ten to one we ate better than anyone else there.

Fathers day for our family was full of church, Mexican food, and some good ole video fun. I got in mucho trouble with my mom because I did not call my dad early enough and he had already gone to bed. Give me a little credit here mom, when I talked to dad he said he had gone to bed at 5. No fair!! I did however call him the next morning so all is forgiven and I remain the loyal loving daughter I have always been.

This weekend I have gotten a few more scrap pages done so I will end this post with one of my latest designs... Let me know if you like it.

No comments: