Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Camera BandWagon






I have been a shutterbug since the day James was placed in my arms and I have not looked back since. When he was a little over a year old I went digital and I must admit it is a wonderful thing with instant gratification that I love so much. I also like that I can take tons of pictures and get just what I want... Most of the time. I am a long way from being really good and just barley scratching the surface with ok, but I want to grow. I am looking into taking classes and I took a giant leap and bought myself a Digital SLR . I did a lot of reasearch, but what I found most helpful was other adoption bloggers who have also bought new cameras latley and SHE really caught my eye with a few photos and after really looking at all the pros and cons I bought the same one and I LOVE IT!! It is just right for a beginner that wants to really learn about photograpy or even some one who just wants to "point and Click". It has a great learning curve with room to grow, and since my kids will only be little once I look at as an investment. I will tell you I did not buy this in store. I got it online with a huge bundle package and paid a few hundred dollars less so if you are looking into getting one too drop me a line and I will be happy to tell you where I got it. Now for the fun part.... Pictures!!!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I bought my SLR last year and even though I love it, I know I am not nearly using it to it's potential. Let me know if you find some good classes 'cause I might want to be right there with you!

Great pictures!!

Sophie's Mom said...

Lovely pictures! I'm loving my new Canon XTI. The sky's the limit with the good cameras! External flash... macro lenses... zoom lenses...

Have fun with your new purchase!

Anonymous said...

Hi - I'm a blogger two stops away from you http://amybrown-renard.blogspot.com - who just happened to drop by by chance. Sorry to hear about your gran. My daughter's gran visited us last week. Boring but true! Keep blogging!
steve brown