Sunday, August 05, 2007

Five months and a day



Well it is hard to believe that five months and one day ago my beautiful daughter was placed in my arms. What have I learned since then? Well a lot actually but most of it has been fun and exciting, like she is so smart and funny. She makes the cutest little faces when she is really happy and she wakes up in such a good mood. I have learned that being a mom to two kids can be so rewarding, when you see them bond and learn to love each other. I am so grateful that I can be a mother to this little girl and the best part is the way she just fits. In my heart I know that God kept his hand on Miah while she waited for us and that we had to wait just for her. She is the perfect match for our family and I could not imagine this family with out her in it!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Wow! It seems like she has been a part of your family forever and not just five short months!
Hugs,
K.

Mommy Spice said...

What a sweet post! Happy 5 months to ya!

Christie said...

Awww...love it! Congrats!

Kelley said...

I hope all is well with y'all! Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you for a meme on my blog.