Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Still Here

Wow it has been a while since I have posted. Well we are still here and kicking. Things are kind of like a hail storm around here, just about the time I think every thing will be ok there is another strike of lightning and here we go again. So I will leave you with a quick note saying we are ok but could use a little prayer if you have the time. I guess I will leave you with a few pictures too since I know that is why you come LOL!
I finally got around to getting this picture scraped... I drew the flowers cut them out and water colored them... So much fun!
This is a show down.... Who will win the battle of getting dressed????
I just love this picture.... Sweetest hugs in the world!

3 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Well Who Won?

Beverly

cute pics by the way.

Sophie's Mom said...

Beautiful scrapbook page! Love the hug picture. Priceless.

Christie said...

Beautiful pics...

Love the standoff...(and the pigtails!)

Hugs!!