Wednesday, May 24, 2006


No Reason for the picture other than I love it and wanted to share.

Referrals are on the way and I am sure anyone reading this already knows that they are only going through the 15th of June this time around. I guess it is better than Just five days, but I am really really hoping things speed up a little! It seems that James will be in College before we get Miah.

On to other things, My darling hubby got me a really cool gift and I can not wait to get it here. If you get a chance to see this book I know you will love it too. It is called A Day in the Life of China and it comes from a series of books put out in the eighties. In a twenty four hour period they had several photographers go out and take pictures all over China and then published the best of them in this book. It will take your breath away. There are only 100,000 copies in circulation and it is a little hard to find a new book, but you should be able to find it at a local library and I know that there are some on Ebay and the like. Check it out if you get the chance.

1 comment:

Elle said...

Love the scrapbook page!