Monday, August 21, 2006

Pictures are up



Hey look a picture!!!!! Ok I have been trying for days to get this to work and finally it has.

We took James to the science place in Dallas this summer and had a wonderful time. Most of the kids were off in other areas and we had a lot of space to our selves. I was amazed at the difference that have taken place there since I was a child but even more amazed at how much had stayed the same. I can hardly believe I can share this with MY child, so many times and moments that I thought I would never be a mom and for the last five years I have been mommy and I still get blown away by that fact. It has been almost a year since we were logged in with CCAA and as I sit here right now I find it hard to believe that Miah will be home someday soon. It seems as if I have made it all up and in a way I have pushed it aside as a way of coping with the constant let downs we have experienced this past year. I keep waiting for next month to be the month we have better news or at the very least an answer to all our waiting question. So now I will relish in the fact that it took seven years to have this beautiful boy in our lives to call our own but at the end of the day I can look in his bed to see him sleep and know that IT DID HAPPEN. It WILL happen with Miah too, we just haft to hang on a little while longer.

No comments: