Monday, July 31, 2006

PB & J



I am so proud of my little man. He has accomplished another first in his life, and was rewarded with a great lunch. Yep that is right James has successfully made his first PB & J. I was going to make lunch and the next thing I know James has taken the bread out of my hand saying " I will do it". I must admit my first thought was what a mess that would be, but wiser thoughts prevailed and I realized that he is really getting to be such a big boy and this is just another first in the raising of a child. Besides that is what cleaning products are for and a mess never hurt anyone. So in all his glory he created his master piece and I dutifully took a few pictures of the momentous occasion.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It's funny the things that make us proud!