Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It is almost time


I am so nervous just typing this, but it seems that referrals are starting to come in around the world. This is it, we are finally going to see Miah and know who and where she is. I am so overwhelmed right now that I really have no idea what to do or think. It is like all this time waiting was just a blur and here we are on the brink of something so profound and wonderful and I just can not think clearly. I guess I should make sure the batteries are charged in my camerae and maybe I should get ready and look nice so the pictures do not scare anyone, and maybe I should put out a pen that writes and my list for the call. I need to call my mom so she can get here but right this very moment I am just going to let it sink in that we are going to be parents again and this is the moment I have been waiting for over four years now.
THIS IS IT!!!!

3 comments:

Whatshername's Mummy said...

Let me be the first to congratulate you - I can only imagine how you are feeling (and that's enough to bring tears to my eyes!)
Please post details ASAP - once you've come down from cloud 9.
Congratulations,
Kate
(still waiting in Wales, LID 1st Nov 05)
http://kes44p.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hang in there Stacey...you are almost there! Waiting happily to share your joy!

Alyson
LID 10/26/05

Kelley said...

I am so excited for you and your family today! I fondly remember that wonderful day that you and I met for the first time. Now I have my Mia and you will see your Miah soon! I can't wait to see her too!
Lots of love and hugs,
K.