I have been tagged by Kelley and per her written words the directions are:
Here are the “rules”: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Ok 8 things about me you may not know...
1. I found the love of my life at the age of 14 married him at the age of 18 and are working on 14 years of marriage this December.
2. I am afraid to drive anywhere I have not been before and only recently really started going out on my own any farther than a few miles.
3. I am a Praise and Worship leader at our church
4. I love to swim, don't care about my hair or what I look like to anyone else, Swimming brings me a feeling of self peace.
5. I am never satisfied with any scrapbook page I create, I always feel something is missing or it just turned out a flop, but I just keep going because I love it!
6. I LOVE SciFi... I am adictted to it and have been know to watch it for hours if I can get away with it.
7. I also Love to read, but latley it is really hard to find the time.
8. I want to fit in. I hate that I feel like an outsider most all the time, but I am working on being friendly so that others will see me as a friend, to tell the truth I am terribly shy... even when blogging.
There is a second way to play this game and here are the new or revised rules for that: You share four things that were new to you in the past four years. Four things you learned or experienced or explored for the first time in the past four years. New house, new school, new hobby, new spouse, new baby, whatever. Then you have to list four new things you want to try in the next four years.
1.Becoming a mommy to a little girl.... totally different from my son!
2.Homeschooling James ... This was full of good and bad times, it is not as easy as it looks.
3.I have learned that I am ok as me but there is always room to grow. I should love me where I am at but not leave me there.
4.Not every one who calls you their friend has your best interest at heart and sometimes no matter how much you love someone it just simply is not enough to make them love you.
Things I want to try are...
1.Disney World... always wanted to go and now I have two reasons why I should (James and Miah)
2.To break out of my shell and invite some people over for a bbq just to get to know them. I know that sounds small but for me it is huge.... So afraid of rejection.
3.Karaoke... Another breaking out my shell moment
4.To open my own small business making special scrapbook pages for others. I also want to open a little Bow shop...guess we will see.
Ok here I am asked to tag eight others.... Well all the people I would have tagged are already tagged so if you want to play along leave a comment and I will put your link here.