Thursday, November 02, 2006

Almost Next


Wow I am so over joyed that the CCAA covered as many referrals as the did. Aug.10th - 25th is a great number!!!! Now we are just 18 days worth of LIDs between us and a referral for our Sept. 12 LID!!!!! I really feel for the first time in a long time like I have a somewhat clear vision of the path ahead of us. It looks like barring any major setbacks that we will get our referral in December. I can live with that.... Just having the smallest idea of when it might really happen is enough to send me off in another world of Joy and Happiness!!!
Here is a BIG CONGRATS to all of the new mommy and daddies out there tonight I know the wait has been long and hard but just think you are almost in the home stretch and you can sleep at night now with a clear vision of who, where and how you daughter is!
Now to get through the next two months... At least I have the holidays to keep me busy!!!!

No comments: