Friday, February 02, 2007

Happy Happy Day


Wow yesterday was such a great day. Watching all the referrals come in and knowing what that feels like was a whole new experience and I loved it. After being on the out side looking in for twenty two months as people got their referral it took me by complete surprise how emotional I would be for those who are getting their babies this time around. It is all good and I want to congratulate all the new moms and dads out there and I am wishing you a very speedy TA too!!


Now not only did I watch all the referrals come in but I also had my own special drama going on as well... WE HAVE A CA...... and WE LEAVE ON MARCH 1st..... It was amazing, we had only just gotten our TA the day before yet when I checked our email yesterday morning there it was, confirmation on our CA. All in one day we got a tentative schedule and Plane tickets. It looks like right now we will get our Miah on the 4th or 5th of March. This is such a HUGE deal for me as I really really really wanted to have our daughter on her first birthday and now I know I will YEAH!!! Oh in case you forgot she turns one on March 7th. I also found out that our church will be throwing us a baby shower on the 17th of this month and I am so looking forward to that. I really do not like being the center of attention, but I am looking forward to a time that is just about Miah and being able to show off her picture and talk all about her. I can not wait!

How I am going to get through the rest of February is a mystery to me *sigh* !

2 comments:

Kim said...

Stacey,

Miah is beautiful! It is so neat to know that our daughters are from the same orphanage! Keep an eye out for her for us and if you see her give her a big hug and tell her we are coming soon!

Safe travels!!
Kim Rop

Nesting For Natalie said...

Your Miah has the most gorgeous head of hair! She is an absolute doll!
Amy
OCT 8 LID
Referral FEB 1