Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day


( This is from the beginning of our Journey to Miah, but I am posting it as a Valentine to my Daughter today)



Chocolate, hearts, rosebuds, and I Love You written for your sweetheart. Yes it is valentines day, but I got a gameboy game !??! No really I asked for it so that I can have something mind numbing to do on the flight over while my son is hopefully sleeping! Thank you Babe!


James is all cuddled up with his new stuffed puppy and eyeing his candy every few minutes waiting for the go ahead to gobble it up.


I also got one other very special gift , The finding add picture of Miah. It was unexpected and a real blessing to me. My sweet little girl Happy First Valentines Day to you! I love you so much already and I am counting the hours until I can tell you so in person.


Happy Valentines Day to all!

No comments: