Friday, February 23, 2007

Will you recognize me?

Well my creative corny side has come to the surface. I made T-Shirts for my little family!!! For the plane ride over that is, so no one can miss who we are and why we are on this journey. Ok so the truth is I could not resist showing off my daughter and what better way than to have her plastered on the front of not just one but three different shirts! I did try to have a little variety and did not make my DH's shirt to girly ;o) Here they are for your viewing pleasure....
I must admit I am really looking forward to taking lots and lots of new pictures of Miah. I think I have done just about all I can with the three I have. There are a few other pictures that I am pretty sure are her but I will not post them until I can ask the nannies at her SWI. Oh and by the way we are less than a week away from take off.... Only six more sleeps!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Oh! My! These are too cute! I seriously cannot wait to see the first photo of y'all with Miah. And, don't forget to let me know if I'm right...16 lbs.
Love ya!
K.

Unknown said...

Hi Stacey,
I have been reading ur blog for a few months now but this is my first time posting. Miah is BEAUTIFUL. The shirts you did for your family are great, such talent! I loved the ladybug on the corner of your shower cake and the Sesame Street Purse is just to cute! I wish you and your family a safe journey. I look forward to reading more of your post. Donna