Monday, February 19, 2007

It's a baby shower







This past Saturday the ladies at my church got together and gave me a baby shower. It was such a wonderful event, and I felt so much love and anticipation for my little girl! I just want to say thank you to every one who came and to all who blessed my daughter with an abundance. We now have just about every thing we need and that brings a wonderful peace of mind.
I was so touched by the little ladybug placed on the corner of the cake.... She tasted pretty darn good too ;0).

The out pouring of gifts was over whelming, They also had a money tree for me and several gave us a financial blessing!
My mom got Miah two of the cutest little dresses.... I love the ladybug dress!
I so adore this little purse set. I wanted to get it for Miah so bad so I put it on the registry and am so very thrilled to have it for her.
More Darling Ladybug stuff... I like the ladybug and what she represents to me.
Here is the final outcome... or most of it, there are a few things that were given to me before or the day after by those who could not attend, but all in all I would say we made out like a bandit!
One thing to notice is the quilt on the couch.... It was made with love just for our Miah and we LOVE it!

No comments: