Friday, February 16, 2007

Itinerary

Finally I have my itinerary! We have known for a couple weeks now that we would leave on the first but everything else was up in the air. So it looks like this:


March 1 : Depart for China
March 2 : Land in China
March 3: Tour the Great Wall, Forbidden City and Tian An Men Square
March4 : Fly to Chongqing
March5 : GET MIAH!!!!! do paper work at Notary Office and Police Bureau
March6 : Shopping for Babies
March7 : Visit Dianjiang SWI
March8 : Sightseeing tour CiqiKou Ancient architecture Street
March9 : Sightseeing tour to E'Ling Park, get passport, FLY to Guangzhou
March10 : Get Miah's Visa photo and medical examination
March11 : Sightseeing tour Chen Family temple
March12 : Documents to American Consulate CA appointment
March13 : Get Visa
March14 : Fly Home

Now to get throught the next 13 days without going nuts waiting to take off in that jet plane!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to follow your journey to Miah. My daughter (Jiang Ai Nian) is also at Dianjiang. We are waiting on TA now. I wish I could send hugs through you on March 7th! I hope you have a safe trip and I can't wait to see your pretty little girl in your arms.

Deanna Brown
Mom to Ai Nian
www.alliebrown.wordpress.com