Sunday, December 17, 2006

All I want for Christmas is You!

On the radio I hear this song playing, sigh, Ain't it the truth! Miah all I want is you, to see your little face. Mommy is so ready to tell you she loves you and to sing to you. I want to hear your Little laugh and show you what a bubble is. I want to see your eyes light up over some new discovery or hear you say a word for the first time. I want to teach you how to play peek a boo and where your nose is. I want to give you a bath and hold you closely when you are cold. I want to put bows in your hair and dress you up in style. I want to show you off and keep you all to myself. I want to see your daddy hold you and your brother make you giggle. I want to know you, what you like, what you can not stand, who you will be and how you will grow. I want to introduce you to your family and lavish you with love and devotion. I want to keep you safe, and watch you live a life only you can.

If this Christmas I could have all I wanted I would only wish for you, to be hear safe in my arms and close to my heart. All I want for Christmas is You. Love Mommy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Stacey...

Truer words have not been spoken...

Beautifully and eloquently put. We are pullin' for you and for the Stork to get a move on!!

Alyson
lid 10/26