- * Finding pages of Miah's name all over the place as Stacey apparently thinks she needs practice writing it.
- * Finding even more paper with some new fangled math where Stacey is attempting to calculate the exact moment we will see our daughter
- * Constant phone calls asking me what my predictions are
- * Miah's closet looking like Pepto-Bismol exploded in there
- * Stacey coming to tears every time we walk by a Chinese baby in the mall
- * Hearing Stacey "SCREAM" from the office and running to find it is simply a squeal of excitement for finding a new picture or blog of a Chinese baby
- * Speaking of bookmarks--the hundred or more bookmarks of fellow adopters which takes forever to sift through
- * The idea of retail therapy -- gotta be a girl thing
- * The countless tears-- enough said about that
Truth be told though, I am chomping at the bit too since we will be getting our daughters picture this month. YEAH! Anyway, I love you Stacey and just wanted to let you know -- I read it today.