Friday, December 01, 2006

Miah will come home to...

It is the first day of the last December I will ever spend without knowing my Miah! How cool is that I ask you... Pretty darn if you ask me! Well I was thinking this morning about all the people who are wait for Miah right along with me and the first that come to mind of course are her daddy and big brother. Then we have a Nene, Papa, Nana, Grandpa, Great Grand Daddy, Great Gram, Peeps and a list of Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. Not to mention a wonderful Church family and Great Neighbors and friends. Heck even my Doctor and his Nurse are ready to see her little face. As of now we have been waiting for just at 20 months if you include the paperchaseing and I do cuse I was waiting then too. All most all of the people listed above have known since the very beging and have supported us, even if they drove us nuts sometimes asking us when??!!?? Just having that to hang on to during this wild ride has been incredible and we thank you all! Oh and we are almost there and I PROMISE I will tell you the moment we know something, thank you for caring enough to be involved and aware of the process we have gone through. Thank you for loving us and our daughter.
Here are a few Pictures of who Miah will come home to.... This is Nana.These are her cousins, G.Gram, and Big Brother.Her Nene and Papa!Her Great Gram who is really ready to see her!Her Aunt and Uncle!!
There are many many many more!!!!

No comments: