Saturday, December 02, 2006

Just a note


We are on our way to the Adolphus parade. This will be a first for James and I , one that I am really looking forward to. It seems like every year I say I want to go and every year something comes up. Not this time baby we are going to have ourselves a blast and make a memory to last a life time. Now that Miah is so close I am really letting it sink in that this time with James is the last bit of just him and I. Now that is not a bad thing at all but it is a big change. He has been the center of my world for Five years and Five months now. All my time has been his and all my love and affection as well *daddy being the exception to that rule. How will being a big brother really effect him? I feel positive and upbeat about it all and I know he has had plenty of time to mentally get ready for the change.... or at least as much as a five yr old can. So I am going to enjoy as much of these last days with him being our only child as I can. I want him to know just how much he is loved and cherished. Now off to have some fun!

No comments: