Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Photo Shoot....Again

I love to take pictures. Sometimes they turn out great and others times they are really bad, but usually I get a mix of both. My favorite photo subject are kids and especially my James. Now James is pretty funny about this some days he is all for it and like most kids some days he will not even pretend to be interested, but my favorite time is when he is funny about it. You know how it goes with kids they will do anything but smile at the camera... Oh the faces and things they do to get a laugh. So I pulled out my camera when I saw the "perfect" light in our play room and set up shop.... James had other ideas! Here are a few shots taken and stay tuned for a short video of his antics later. Oh and I will be posting his Winning shot closer to Christmas if you want to check back for it. Let me know what you think..... I love comments!

2 comments:

Tonia said...

James is such a cute little man! These pictures are adorable, but then why wouldn't they be? :)

~Hugs
Tonia

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!! Sooooo cute!!!

Dawn

http://www.4boys2love.blogspot.com